[Dailydrool] BBR Inc., looking for Basset photos for 2012 calendar

Kirsten Jungert kirs1068 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 16:35:59 PDT 2011

Hi all,

The deadline is fast approaching to get your Basset photos submitted for the
2012 BBR, Inc. calendar.  Each photo is just $5 to submit. Submit as many as you
like - submit your photo today!  Deadline is JUNE 30TH!

There is no contest or picking which pictures are best.... if you submit a photo
we will feature your photo!

Calendars will be $15 and will be available at BassetFest 2011 in Menomonee
Falls, WI.  Not attending BassetFest 2011?  Thats ok - we can mail you a
calendar for a $3 shipping fee.

Kate is collecting photos and the submission fees.  There are 2 ways to submit a
photo; email or snail mail.  For email, please contact Kate at
kac_photo at yahoo.com . There are 2 ways to pay for the photo submission fee;
PayPal to BBR or snail mail to Kate.  To pay via PayPal, please visit the BBR,
Inc. website at www.bbrescue.org and click on the DONATE tab.  Go half way down
the page and you will find the PayPal button.  Click on this button to make your
payment.  For Kate's snail mail address, please contact her and she will provide
you with her address.

Any questions, please let her or I know.  What a great way to spend 2012....
looking at adorable Basset faces each month.  Only way it could be better is if
YOUR Basset was on the calendar page!

Thanks,

Kirsten