[Dailydrool] LAST DAY TO VOTE FOR MOON DOGGIE - PLEASE

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Fri Jun 10 07:00:45 PDT 2011

Dear Moon Doggie Friends,

Today is the last day to vote MOON DOGGIE COFFEE ROASTERS.  Please vote so we
can continue to support rescue through our fundraising efforts.  It only takes a
minute and it really helps us to survive in an area where there are places
selling coffee on pretty much every block.

We would love to have your vote in the "BEST COFFEE" as well as the "BEST
COFFEEHOUSE", "BEST WIFI INTERNET CAFÉ" and "BEST SMOOTHIE" categories. So, if
you honestly feel that we deserve these honors, please vote NOW by going to...

http://www.bergenhealthandlife.com/Bergen-Health-Life/Readers-Choice-Awards

Then either use the drop-down menu or enter "MOON DOGGIE COFFEE ROASTERS" in the
space under the category.

Thanks again for all of your support,
Donna & Bob Funk