[Dailydrool] @Sandi for Pat

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 06:52:26 PDT 2011

Sandi-  Thank you for keeping us posted about Pat. That is just horrible.
She's been through so much. Please know & let her know that we are slinging
as much drool as we possibly can & she & family are in our constant prayers.

Judi & Barney, we are slinging a ton of drool your way. My Cleo was recently
diagnosed with Cushing's & is on a newer medication, Vetoryl, 60mg/day & is
doing super on it. Bless Barney & give his snooter a big smooch. I know what
you mean about looking into that sweet face & the big eyes. You just look in
there & see a little bit of heaven with 4 paws.

Leslie, sending drool that you don't have to evacuate again. Take care!

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."