[Dailydrool] Party Time's Calendar Day

Lainee Francis lainee09 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 11:07:43 PDT 2011

Today is my furbaby, Party Time's, calendar day.  She is nine years old today
and is such a sweet little girl.  Her 3rd gotcha day is August 2nd, and she fit
into my life style from day one!!  Although I haven't had her a full 3 years
yet, she is deeply seeded in my heart.

If you think you can only have ONE heart dog, I'm here to tell you that isn't
true!!  After I had to send my TicTac on her final journey to the RB, I knew I
wanted another Basset but thought I would never think of her the same way as
TT.  Well, guess what; I sure do think of her in the same way.  She is my heart
and soul.  We are kind of glued at the hip.

She is a wrinkly little girl who amuses me every day.  Party is a 53lb. lap
dog.  She enjoys doing the Basset 500 at least once a day, loves to cuddle with
her Mommy when she reads the paper or watches TV, and loves her nightly "Chicky
Jerky".  She sees me go for her Chicky and runs over giving me her paw for her
treat.

She is a happy little furball and generally in good health except for a very
slight heart murmur.  I treasure every day I have with her knowing, only too
well, we never have them long enough.  So, give all your babies a big Basset hug
in honor of my Party Time's 9th birthday--she is sending slurpy kisses to all.
Party will be getting a frosty paw, a birthday cookie, a new stuffy owl, and a
McDouble cheeseburg for her birthday.

Happy Birthday my sweet baby, and may you be blessed with many many more!!
Mommy loves sooooo much, and I know you love Mommy too!!

Lainee, Party Time, & My 3 Angels ATB
Patches, Pockets, & TicTac, the Queen "B"
"B" for Basset, Of Course!!

Party Time's dogster page
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/882850