[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Jun 10 15:41:34 PDT 2011

we are sending Drool for Bessie and her bladder stone surgery  I  remember
as a child that we once had a German Shepard that had three huge  bladder
stones  the size of ping pong balls, she did fine  and never  had a problem
after we had them removed. we did have to change her diet  though.

 I got hubby to try on his new checkered shirt today,  I told him  to be
real careful and not fall down because I didn't want people to push chairs  up
around him thinking he was a folding table !  bwahahahah    OMG  he got so
mad at me !!!!!!!!

we are so happy for Bev ( momperson )  because she gets to move into  her
new house and bring her boys home  happy happy happy !!!!!!

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie