[Dailydrool] AT LAST -- 2012 DAILY DROOL CALENDAR SIGN-UP DATE!!!!

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 15:06:17 PDT 2011

As promised, I wanted to give plenty of notice as to when 2012 calendar
sign-ups will take place.  You will be allowed to go on Cecil Graphics'
website and sign up at exactly 1:00 PM  Eastern Daylight Time on MONDAY,
JUNE 20.  Our friends at Cecil Graphics are putting together an e-mail with
all of the info that will be required for sign-ups, including the link to
the site; I expect that to come out on Tuesday.  However I promised to give
at least a week's notice as to when sign-ups would be, so that is the date.

Now, one thing.  I love you all dearly.  You have become some of the best
friends I have who I have never met in many cases.  And I say this with all
the love in the world.  BE NICE TO THE FOLKS AT CECIL!!!  If you're having
trouble getting a date, or with a submission please have patience.  Escalate
to me if needed (my e-mail is laurarsalmon at gmail.com -- note my middle
initial, "r", between the laura and the salmon.  But start with your Elf
first.  Because my kids will tell you -- I might love you but I'm tough
love.  And tantrums are not tolerated and could result in not being able to
participate next year.  And for 99 out of 100 of you ignore this little
lecture.  But for the 1 of you who is tempted to break out the can of
whoop-ass on poor Ben at Cecil -- please think twice.

I will post this reminder (minus the lecture :-) every day this week until
the sign-ups, as well as the detailed instructions on Tuesday (and every day
thereafter until Monday the 20th).  If you have any questions or concerns
(other than specific question on how to sign-up until the instruction e-mail
comes out on Tuesday) please give a shout.  I'm looking forward to a
successful calendar -- making something we all love, and helping our friends
at House of Puddles, Senior Houndsabound, and BROOD at the same time.  Laura
(your Chief Calendar Elf, ably assisted by Geoffrey, Henry, and Molly)