[Dailydrool] Thundershirts

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Sun Jun 12 13:13:24 PDT 2011

Just wanted to point out to the rescues that Petfinder has a deal on Thundershirts.

"Petfinder members can also buy Thundershirts for only $19 for your own adoptable pets, as well as for resale to adopters whose new pets want to head for home with their very own Thundershirt. If you do choose to sell Thundershirts through this program, they must be resold for a minimum of $36, but some groups sell them for $39 or more in order to raise additional funds for their programs."

I seem to remember you had to buy a minimum of 5 or 6, but maybe the smaller rescues could team up or something. If you want me to forward you the entire email, let me know.

How many Droolers would be interested in buying a Thundershirt from a rescue?

Marilyn Briggs