[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 166, Issue 11

RGeyer5165 at aol.com RGeyer5165 at aol.com
Sun Jun 12 16:58:29 PDT 2011

LilBit is a beagle mix, not a basset, but she is a rescue  and was chosen
for me by Buddydawg, atb, and i'm sure she will be impartial  and would love
to pick the next shelter...i could write a name and wrap a treat  around it,
and which ever one she chose would be our next rescue....what do you  think?

Rene'e

In a message dated 6/12/2011 3:55:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,