[Dailydrool] Shelter challenge - heads up

Basset911 at aol.com Basset911 at aol.com
Sun Jun 12 20:03:55 PDT 2011

Without betraying some confidential information I thought I would toss a
heads up to the shelter challenge question.....

A very high profile group has acquired a place in Louisiana, therefore, if
Louisiana ever wants/stands a chance to win, voting for them should be done
 now, before said rescue group completes the move currently scheduled for
November 2011. After that, Looziana won't stand a chance in the  ranks.

Dawn of the West
Basset Rescue Network at Daphneyland
_www.daphneyland.com_ (http://www.daphneyland.com)
661 268-2682

Get our daily updates at _www.facebook.com/basset911_
(http://www.facebook.com/basset911)
Daphneyland will be closed on June 18, 2011 in order to participate in
Spring Games at Arcadia Park, Arcadia, CA detail at _www.bhrsc/info_
(http://www.bhrsc/info)