[Dailydrool] bassets looking back

Dave and Sue Autry SAUTRY at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jun 13 05:44:32 PDT 2011

Dear Drool Family,
  Does anyone have the problem when walking their bassets, that they tend to turn around and "look back" every few steps?  Especially when you turn them around and want them to go back home?  Both my full basset, Tilly and half basst (part lab) Harvey, will slowly walk a few steps ant hem keep turning around and looking behind them.  It is anoying and makes the walk so much LONGER!!  I can be outside a half hour and only get a few blocks from home with them.  When I walk my full lab, Phoebe, I can walk all the wall around the golf course iin a half hour!!

  The only thing that speeds them up are treats!!  Hrlop!!

Drool Slave Sue