[Dailydrool] Splitting votes

Ross Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 13 06:38:16 PDT 2011

I think splitting votes will get too confusing. First thing in the morning, the last thing I'm thinking about is if it's an odd or even day. Then , which one is which...  This needs to be easy. We all want to vote and get the hounds to win, but we try and get it too fancy votes will be lost and we may not get anything. Think the tortoise and the hare. I can keep the current rescue in an open window and just vote every day without searching and changing it each time.

My vote is to stick with what works.

Synthia and Zuma, Kahuna, Pearl who are sending drool to all in need

Sent from my Verizon iPhone