[Dailydrool] Head turning.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon Jun 13 19:06:45 PDT 2011

My Ben does that all the time, especially when we go down certain streets.
He know which streets certain dogs comes down, and he keeps turning around
hoping to get a glimpse of them so he can bark at  them.  This habit  of
his tends to drive me nuts at times, and really tries my patience, as 98% of
the times there is  nothing there, but he turns and stares, sometimes for
the longest times.

Sending drool and prayers to Shelly Gordon, in hope that Dutchess will be
found, and not be killed by a car or other way.  That is so terrible to go
from the pan into the fire.  Drool also going out to Bessie, that she has
successful surgery to remove all the bladder stones.   Hope all goes  well
for her and her slaves.  Ben will get to work on drool right  away.

So happy for Nigel and the others that they have this nice home that all
can be together again, and that they are having such fun.  Yuz guy be  wucky,
cuz i hab onwya widdo yard.

Douglas & Ben

PS: Ben is currently on treatment for roundworms and some parasite.   His
poop has been just awful and he has been giving real problems eating.   We
have finished the deworming powders, but have several days of parasite
medicine yet.  I have started feeding him canned food, with freeze dried  discs
and some raw stuff.  He does eat the canned, and did the freeze dried  for a
few days, but now - no way.  He is also going for the raw.  I  hope that I
can wean him off the canned, as it is  not cheap.  A  little drool his way
would help.  His poop is starting to improve.

Douglas