[Dailydrool] Basset in Ky shelter and good dead gone bad

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 20:02:11 PDT 2011

First of all my heart goes out to Shelly wanting for her new baby. All the vets here use the slip leads for that reason. How horrible for this little baby. I hope they find her soon.
There is a basset in a shelter in Lincoln Ky.  i was told several rescues were contacted and were full. How can you be full with over $100,00.00 in the bank?? We kennel dogs all the time and never have over usually $12,000 at one time in the bank. We take in dogs until we get down to $4,000 and use that money for the 45-70 that we have for kenneling and vetting they might need and any emergencies they might have.
The basset is on pet finders if any one can help. Euth day is thursday.
Eva and Princess Nugget ATB
www.ohiobassetrescue.com