[Dailydrool] Friewnds

Vi Potter vipotter at pld.com
Tue Jun 14 22:57:00 PDT 2011

Sandi,so sorry you and Pat are going through this rough time.Prayers for and
Drool for Pat,Prayers and Drool for you.Everyone should be so lucky to have
a friend like you. I know I don't have one like you. Bless you.   Puppies
are 5 weeks old. Who wants pictures?

Prayers are still being sent from all of us here at The Home of the Country
Bumpkins. And Your right a friend like Sandi is one in a millon. I had a
friend like that. We did everything together. We showed Dogs we went places
we built things. I have always said that a true friend is like Till Death Do
We Part! But I learned the hard way that even in Death Mary and I did not
part. She is with everyday and even know I can feel her around as I watch
Paddie's Easter Suprize grow up. They are 6 weeks old now and just got their
first shot and second worming. Paddie's Chocolate Bunny has a new home and I
am happy for her as the person who is getting her knows all about bassets.
She seems to really like him as she went right to him and she won his heart.
I did let him know that I would not be letting her go home till she is at
least 9-10 weeks and untils she had aleast two shots under her for her
safety, Parvo and Distemper run high where she is going to live so I want to
make sure she is safe. I am also putting them on a Spay Contract as I did
not breed this litter for show quility I bred them to keep my blood line to
Paddie. As Hunter growes up he looks more and more like Paddie every day.
They had been going out in the cool of the day to the Dog yard it is huge
and trhey have lots of room to runn around.  Boy they have fun out there
jumping like little Bunnies every where.
I have been put out of comission for a few days as I had a Heart Cath
yesterday so I have to depend on Hubby and my sister to help take care of
them. I cannot lift them right now. If someone gives me one I can hold them
and play with them/
I Would Love to see your pictures.
Vi