[Dailydrool] WEEK 2

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 16:02:12 PDT 2011

We bin heer a weeek now.
Da fixzit man eddie he still heer poundin on da garatch. Next he gone
poundin on da hawse sez MomPerson puttin up sumfin callt siting. siiting.
seyedink. siding. Sumfink.
Lass nitie he come in at like dark dark time--midnite--and youse nose whut
MomPerson an DadPerson did? NUFFIN! Dey leddim cut holls in da seeling in da
room wif day tebel. Three holls. Den he reechie he han in an it like MAGIK
he pull out a liddel varmint.
We no get to touch da varmints. We no get ebben get close to varmint, Den he
reech in an pull out ANODDER! Dere be too ob em. Liddel grey an blak an
fuzzy. Lookin very bemildred.* blinkyblinky wha? Like dat.
Den dey puttem inna box. Me an Llewis an Conley sez we watchem all nightie
in we craytes an we wooda, oh bleeve me. I guess we droolin too much to be
whatchacallit, conniving. Whut, Llewis? Vince who? I no nose no Vince---oh
oh. Convince-ing, we droolin two much to be convince-ing.
Dey puttem in dis box an puttit on da ROOF! Dey say rite by where dey patchd
da holl dat MomVarmint comin in an out ob da hawse. Yeah uh hunnh I fink dem
varmints fly. Dass whut I fink. Liddel flyin masked varmints. Enyways dey
gone, nuffin leff but da emptee box.
Now MrFixitMan still heer poundin on dem walls.
We leddem nose who libs in dis yard, tho, yessir we does.

Drool to all in need, specially Auntie Jackie's MomPerson, an Auntie Pat

Nigel, Llewis an Conley

Ps did Nigel I beet up conley taday.
did too
did too
did too
come heer an say dat bratbref. OH YAH?? wELL lemm--------
hellow sir.
Youse sleepin sir?
Yessir we sorry. We tippy toe. Nice nappin Mr. Cooper, Sir.

*MomPerson says Nigel borrowed this word from Walt Kelley's "Pogo" and his
song of "Besmirched, Brothered and Bemildred."