[Dailydrool] Fun and Games

Julie Haegele jules56pt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 06:37:12 PDT 2011

It is storming here again after the weather folks said no storms this
weekend.  Maggie is ok now.  Not so much when the tornado sirens were going
off.  Then Ninja tried to eat Shelby for coming into the family room.
Everyone is in such a good mood.  The first storm has wound down but more
are supposed to be on the way.  I wish we could send some of this rain to
Arizona.  Right now Little Miss Grumpy is sound asleep next to me looking
very angelic.  I think they were all upset by this storm.  Even the cats
were jumping and running all over the place.  Maggie still hasn't eaten her
breakfast.  I even put a little sausage on top to tempt her.  She rarely
misses anything that has to do with food.  Ninja has volunteered to eat it
for her, just so it won't go to waste.

Drool and snooters to all.  Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby, the chewed on,
and the now tired out kitty boys