[Dailydrool] Last posting with instructions and links for Daily Drool calendar sign-ups tomorrow 1:00 PM EDT -- PLEASE READ AND SAVE

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 11:32:47 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Here are the signup instructions again.  Thanks for those of you who
contacted me to help change the dates on the website.  I tried to reach
Michael at Cecil but am having no luck over the weekend.  Maybe we can get
him hooked up with one of you tomorrow.  I should have known with all of the
talent we have on the Drool that someone could help.

Some of you have already signed up for your dates.  Your sign-ups are being
cleared from the system today.  We will not accept any sign-ups before 1:00
PM EDT (NY time) tomorrow in the interest of fairness.  PLEASE DO NOT SIGN
UP UNTIL 1 PM TOMORROW.

Despite the wrong dates and elves, the website DOES still work, however,
despite the wrong dates.  So we are going to use it, but IGNORE THE DATES on
the website.  It might say you're signing up for the 2011 calendar but it IS
the 2012 calendar.  Due dates on the website are all wrong.  Correct dates
are in this e-mail, as are correct elves.

Here is the link:
http://www.cecilgraphics.com/DD2010/calendar.php
It is a live link.  DO NOT SIGN UP BEFORE 1 PM ON MONDAY, JUNE 20.  ANY
NAMES ON THE CALENDAR BEFORE THEN WILL BE REMOVED AT 12:59PM ON MONDAY.

Here are this year's Elves, and their e-mail addresses:
January John Falk               john_falk at hotmail.com
February        Ellie Foth              slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
March   Susan Willett   sfwill at aol.com
April           Ellie Foth              slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
May             Laura Salmon    laurarsalmon at gmail.com
June            Diana Rothe     diana.rothe at gmail.com
July            Susan Green     suzyvette at satx.rr.com
August  John Falk               john_falk at hotmail.com
Sept            Laura Salmon    laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Oct             Susan Willett   sfwill at aol.com
Nov             Diana Rothe     diana.rothe at gmail.com
Dec             Susan Green     suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Here are this year's key dates.  ALL PRICES ON THE WEBSITE ARE THE CORRECT
PRICES; THEY ARE UNCHANGED FOR THIS YEAR

DATE SIGNUPS:   June 20, 1PM EDT (so NY time for those of you overseas)

PAYMENT DUE FOR DATE RESERVATION FEE AND FIRST CALENDAR:  July 4, 2011

PICTURES AND CAPTIONS DUE:  July 20, 2011

All net proceeds from the 2012 calendar will benefit BROOD, House of
Puddles, and Senior Houndsabound (with a nod heaven-ward to Elder Clara at
her post at the gate).
Any questions or problems, please contact your Elf, or me.  I look forward
to working with all of you to make a great calendar and to help three very
worthy basset rescues.  Laura (and Geoffrey, Henry, and Molly too!!)