[Dailydrool] Thank you for a great first calendar day

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 18:18:44 PDT 2011

Thank you all for a great first calendar day.  Things went much more
smoothly than I was expecting (no doubt I'm cursing myself for tomorrow
:-).  I have notes out to a few of me to contact me offline. You are signed
up for two calendar days and I want to find out which one you want to keep.
Please get back to me; if I don't hear from you I'll just delete one and it
will surely be the one you wanted to keep....just how it goes.

There are still some dates available, so if you haven't signed up yet you
haven't missed out, or if you signed up before 1PM today and got deleted you
can make sure you get a date.  Here is the link to sign up:

 http://www.cecilgraphics.com/DD2010/calendar.php

Use this link too if you haven't paid your $5 sign up fee.  You can also buy
calendars through this link, but only use this one if you are also paying
the sign-up fee.

To just buy and pay for calendars use this link:

http://www.cecilgraphics.com/DD2010/purchase.php

Of course if you have any problems or questions please contact your Elf or
me.

And finally -- this note goes out tonight with prayers for Carol and for
Sandi for Pat and Pat.  There aren't words to express my sorrow for all of
them.  Laura (Geoffrey, Henry, and Molly have already gone to bed -- to much
work for the helpers!!)