[Dailydrool] DD Calendar

mr knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 21:46:59 PDT 2011

I was a bit confused about the calendar, especially signing up.
so i went to my friend Kathi aka BobtheDog.
she got me on the correct road, now all I have to do is figure out how to pay and how much
I guess the best idea would be to contact Laura?
I did get Lucky and got Molly Bob's birthday Woo Hoo
I am looking forward to getting a DD calendar,
I have been a voyeur over the years, more willing to post lately.
I am delighted.to see some of the beloved furkids I read about
all the time on the Drool
Martha
Molly Bob My heart Dog
Sherlock ATB, Chance ATB and Rex ATB