[Dailydrool] Rescue basset update

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 21 14:17:54 PDT 2011

I collected Carter, a lovely 20 month old tricolour basset, 3 weeks ago for
re-homing, and he went to a local fosterer where he has had a great time living
on a farm. However, he had to leave as he had been quite grumpy with her child
(he's not keen on kids) so en route to another fosterer he spent the day with
us, and spent the entire time humping Morse.  Morse was incredibly patient with
him and didnt grump once but was delighted to wave him goodbye.  On the way to
the fosterer in the car, Carter rested his head on the back of my neck.  He is a
sweetheart.  I left him doing the basset 500 with the fosterer's gorgeous 2
bassets (while an elderly Jack Russell watched on, bemused, from the
sofa). Carter goes to his new home next week.

Becky (basset taxi), Morse (oh my aching back, thank Dog he's gone) and Pumbaa
ATB (nice and quiet up here)