[Dailydrool] Many Condolences--

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jun 21 18:42:28 PDT 2011

My goodness--the Beach Gang is so saddened by all the passings---Carol, the passing of Pat has hit us all hard, we send heart healing drool, she will be deeply missed by so very many, Angelika, your words so perfect--such a comfort at this hard time----we are so sorry.

Beth, we are sorry to hear of the passing of sweet Teddy. We are sure he is flying free at the bridge, enjoying the buffet. Heart healing drool coming, we are sorry for your loss.

Donna, we are also so sorry for the loss of Elmo. Such a sweet boy, there is never enough time with our furbuds. Please know the Beach Gang is singing sad ahroo's tonight---

Sandi we are as always slinging more get better drool for Auntie Pat---

Things have been hard of late--we send many prayers and drool to all in need.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake