[Dailydrool] walking two dogs

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jun 22 07:07:47 PDT 2011

I walk one in my left hand and the other with my right hand,  I tried  the
coupler and she were fighting and mouthing each other,  my problem is
getting them to hold their heads up, once they are out of the car, they put
their noses to the ground and it is a non stop sniffing melee,  we stop and
sniff more than we walk,  and trust me, I try with all my might and  strength
to keep walking  trying NOT  stop along the way and  there is no way I can
pull on two 60 lb dogs and get them to do what ( I )   want.  I have taken
Maggie thru obedience  three times and Annie twice  and I still can not get
them to walk  properly with their heads up. I was  at my sons house last night
and the man who lives across the street was walking  his Basset and that
dog just marched along so nice I was in awe of how good he  walked.  I dread
our walks, because they dont walk, they sniff and pull so  5 obedience
classes at $90.00  per 6 week session  and they still  don't walk  with their
heads up.  bwahahahahahahahah

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie