[Dailydrool] Walking multiples

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Wed Jun 22 08:27:04 PDT 2011

 I tried ONCE walking all four of our hounds at one time.  At the end of that process I considered committing myself to the nearby psych hospital; it was a disaster.  For some reason they all decided to cross over in front of me and go the opposite way they started out and nearly broke my arms.  Never, never again!  We routinely walk two at a time using a coupler and a longer than normal leash.  Occasionally they'll snark at one another but have learned that's the way it is.

I, too, dislike Flexi-leashes for the reasons mentioned, especially for scent hounds like Bassets.  They tangle, you can't control the dog(s) well and I just won't use them.

Sending heart healing drool to all who need it.  So very sorry to learn of Pat Dill's passing.  The Rainbow Bridge is far too busy of late receiving houndies and the humans who loved them.  Elder Clara,  do what you can to close the gates, will you?

Hugs and snooters to all,
Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley