[Dailydrool] TWO BAD GIRLS

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jun 22 13:01:26 PDT 2011

went to my son's today,  I bought him a shirt that ( I )  liked  any ways
Joel said  " mom come to my back yard and bring the  girls ( dogs )  so I did
,   my son was hiding around the  corner and called them and they pulled me
down to the ground and half way across  the grass and now I have grass
stains on my new capri pants, any ways we go to  the back yard to see Joel's
garden  he is so talented  ( did I say i  was proud of him )  so Maggie does
some snooping and sniffing and OMG Annie  is in to everything and I mean
everything apparently she new we were not going  to be there long and she had a
LOT TO DO  she tore open bags, jumped his  garden fence ( Joel said  SHIT I
didn't think fat ass could jump over a  fence " )  and pulled up two green
pepper plants, jumped back over the  fence and continued her quest to seek and
destroy then she spotted the resident  dog who is a rescue, nice dog  but
old CUJO went into action and  actually fell into Joels in ground pool. guess
what  ANNIE DOES NOT  SWIM  Joel jumped in with clothes and shoes on to get
her. he said  "  I thought dogs could swim ? "  she is fine, heart was
racing and boy is she  subdued  she is sulking, I called  the vet and she goes
in for a lung  check up at 5:30 PM

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie,  I need  swimmies