[Dailydrool] puppy pictures

Mary Mischelle Kemp mmischellekemp at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 23 05:24:51 PDT 2011

Fizban and I are so sorry to hear all the sad things on the drool. Our condolences go out to the families of Pat Dill, Teddy and Elmo, we are slinging drool and including all of you in our prayers. We definitely understand.  On a happier note the breeder sent me some pictures of Francis yesterday and I'd be happy to forward them on to anyone who needs a puppy fix, they are also on my facebook wall for those of you who use that. I have to warn you though, he his so dang cute I could actually feel my heart flutter when I first saw the pictures, although I am extremely biased.  I think I could really be in trouble with this little guy, he's only 9 weeks old and he already has the look totally mastered! Only 9 more days until I get to go pick him up!

Mary Mischelle, Fizban and Francis

Flint Fireforge (ATB)

Pw. Tasselhoff Burfoot (ATB)