[Dailydrool] My vote is Loosiana

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Thu Jun 23 09:05:23 PDT 2011

I vote for Loosiana.  Would love to do Senior Houndsabound or House of
Puddles or any of the others, but Senior Houndsabound has asked us not to
consider them, and this may be Loosiana's only chance, and they sure could
use the money.  I say let's do Loosiana and watch the statistics very
carefully so we can get a better feel for which groups we could help on the
next next challenge.

Have you noticed the photo contest?  With a $2,000 prize?  We might need to
see if any of our Droolers can come up with some great photos and see if we
can win that for one of our Rescues.  First thing that pops into my head
when I think of Bassets and photos is Mugwort and Madder.  Hmmmm.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net