[Dailydrool] Speaking of funny new habits . . .

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Fri Jun 24 05:08:53 PDT 2011

Gabe now requires a little song to come in out of the back yard . . . we did
it once just being silly and now it is a requirement!  We started calling
him “Underdog” for some reason (remember the cartoon?) and one day sang
“ta-ta-da – Underdog” to him when he was in the yard.  He came running at
full speed.  Now we call them in and the girls come running and he just
stands and looks at us, waiting.  The second he gets his little song, he
comes running to the house as fast as he can – ears rotating like sideways
helicopter blades.  Apparently he really believes he is Underdog – we have
created a monster.   And I would never admit such ridiculousness other than
to fellow Droolers.

Alicia, Flo, Gabe and Liz