[Dailydrool] HERE comes Maggie

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Jun 24 17:15:03 PDT 2011

OMG  I have such a bad headache, we were out in the back yard actually  the
girls were out in the back yard and we wanted to go in the house  so I  am
calling and calling and calling and they just give me that dumb look,   so
Annie finally comes up to the back door and I am  standing under the  awning
because it is raining  and Maggie still wont come so I turned to  look at
Bill and he said LOOK MOM here comes Maggie I turn to look and  WHAM  cracked
my head right on the pole for the awning and down I went  !  I saw stars and
boy was I  PIS***   Bill jumps up comes  over and ask are you OK ?????  NO
you idiot I just felt like rolling in the  wet grass !!!!   it was his fault
if he hadn't  said LOOK MOM  here comes Maggie ! Damn it !
God I get mad at myself when I do stupid stuff which is most the time

Marlene  Maggie Wags and Evil Annie