[Dailydrool] Stuff and possums

Julie Haegele jules56pt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 20:03:49 PDT 2011

Maggie has upped her game.  Tonight she caught a possum.  It was a pretty
big one.  Tried to bring it into the house. She came in without it.  Son #1
got her in without her find.  He went out to pick it up cause he thought it
was dead.  It's ears moved.  When he went topick it up with the shovel, it
stood up.  Not sure if it walked off or he actually picked it up and put it
somewhere.  Maggie is the huntress.  That's my girl.  Right now she is
sitting on the couch by the back door, thinking of her prize.  She is so
cute.  Ninja and Marley were the cheerleaders.

Maggie 3/4
Possum 1/4

We're having fun in Illinois tonight. :)

Julie  with Ninja, Malrey, Maggie the almost possum killer, and Shelby with
the snoozing kitty boys who are hairing up my sheets as I type.

We are sending soft snooters and heart healing dool to those who have lost
their furends.