[Dailydrool] humping

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Sat Jun 25 03:38:06 PDT 2011

When I return at the end of day, Roscoe continually humps Buddy, annoying him and me! Slave dad has been in the hospital for a week now (stroke) and it will possibly be 2 months before he comes home. Any suggestions on how to deal with this, or thoughts of why it's happening? Otherwise they are doing well, with the help of dear friends who come mid-day to let them outside.ThanksMom Slave LindaPS: Thank you to Droopy Basset Hound Rescue for your beautiful card. (Roscoe came thru them.) And to many of you who have shown your support at this difficult time.