[Dailydrool] Possum worry

Julie Haegele jules56pt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 05:53:28 PDT 2011

Maggie is nuts.  She has cried, whined, shaken and in general been a pain in
the patootie since last night.  I think she wants her possum back.  She
spent at least a half hour in the back yard this morning looking for it.
I'm glad she did not find it.  Not glad that she seems to be having
withdrawal or something.  She is a pip.  After taking her pick of silverware
out of the dishwasher to clean it herself, she is now resting in the puppy
bed.  Marley usually sleeps there but has gone back upstairs to grouch at
the world from under the bed.  I hope she calms down.  I'm afraid that it is
going to storm and that is partly why she is so wild acting.  Poor baby, she
just can't win.  First she loses her find and now it looks like storms.  Too
much excitement for a basset girl.

Have a great Saturday.

Julie with the Napping bassets and kitties