[Dailydrool] Still Keeps On Lickin

Barbara Slater saharawest at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 09:02:51 PDT 2011

Vickie, I will admit I laughed out loud when I read your response . . .and
for once didn't get a kiss in my mouth.

But to borrow a phrase from The Mummy movie . . . "Not Helping" (read in a
sing-songy voice)

I do enjoy a few kisses.  Frances (ATB) & Frazier (ATB) never kissed and I
wished they would at lease once in awhile.  Well, I guess I should have been
more careful on what I wished for . . . Ha! Ha! Ha!

Barb (Still lovin that licker of mine), Allie (Hold still Mommy!), Frances
ATB (I can't watch anymore) & Frazier ATB (It's good to be high out of her
way)