[Dailydrool] sleepless Snoopy

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 27 13:22:48 PDT 2011

Hi all, very sleepy momPerson here,

Lately my evenings have been something like this ....

3AM
momPerson, momPerson, do you know where my Natalie is??

Yes Snoopy, she's away at summer camp.

3:05AM
momPerson, momPerson will you come and snuggle me?

Yes Snoopy, where shall we snuggle tonight?  Natalie's bed?  Couch?  Dog Bed?
You pick.

3:10AM
Ahhhhh .... nighty, night momPerson

4AM
momPerson, momPerson wake up ... I'm done snuggling you now ... can you please
leave Snoopy alone?

Does anyone have any suggestions for convincing Snoopy that Natalie will be away
until the end of July and momPerson needs a break??

exhausted momPerson to Snoopy (where's Natalie??) and Cyrus (I told you she does
this EVERY summer)

P.S.  Do you think either dog could case less about where Julianne is??
Teenagers ... even the dogs are glad for a little break