[Dailydrool] Bathrooms and other things like a dental

Kr1204 kr1204 at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 13:45:47 PDT 2011

Loved the thread about having to share the bathroom with the hounds. Unless I shoo them all out and shut the door, I always have company...no need for magazines here, too busy ear scritching!
Crackers goes in for a much needed dental tomorrow so a little bit of drool would make me feel better. If you remember Crackers is my sweet guy who bloated in March, went into some kind of shock after surgery and spent 4 very expensive days at the critical care vet and overnight came out of it. Vets are still mystified since they almost "lost"him twice. His pre op senior panel shows everything is normal so hopefully he will come thru this just fine.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and Jordan and Gracie and Drummer the houseguests