[Dailydrool] MOON DOGGIE COFFEE BASKET - AND A SURPRISE.

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Tue Jun 28 15:56:30 PDT 2011

Marley here (& here & here & HERE!!!).  Mom just went to Houndsbay to see what
the biddings at for the Moon Doggie gift basket filled with coffee, a People's
Choice DVD set and other yummy goodies and she is very upset that it is only at
$86.  Honestly, I think it is that low because Mom never did a basset coffee
with ME on it!!!  Yes, I know. How DARE she!!! But it is true. There is no
Marley coffee to be found at Moon Doggie (sob, sob, SOB!!!).

But enough about me.  This is a very very special gift basket I am told.  It is
raising money for Auntie Carol (shhhhhhh!) so she can win Droopy's basset award
in honor of Auntie Pat Dill who passed away last week.  Don't like coffee, you
say? HEATHENS!!! Well, you can donate the coffee to YOUR basset rescue for them
to pawction off and you will still make out.  Heck - the DVD's are priceless as
are the other goodies in the basket.

What's this? Another surprise??? YES!!! Mom will also send you a special gift of
the NEW ZEPHYR'S PATHTAG (aka charm) before anyone else gets one.

So, come on and BID BID BID!!! PLEASE!!!