[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 29 12:47:22 PDT 2011

Hi All, Snoopy here,

First off let me say that Cyrus and I have been drooling up a storm and
momPerson has us slinging our drool all over the place for Hounds and 2 leggers
in need ... sorry to hear of the sad passings and ailing hounds (and people too)
on the drool of late.

momPerson took us to the dog park today.  And Sherman was just leaving which is
just as well because Sherman only cares about the ball and he has trouble
concentrating on his ball when I Ahroooo.  Cyrus is just as bad as Sherman about
the ball (it's all about the ball according to Cyrus) so he's not much fun at
the dog park.  But then Molly came.  YEAH!!  Molly is an airdale too (like
Sherman) but she couldn't care less about balls, she wants to play CHASE!!!
Hip, hip, hurray .... it was GAME ON!!!  I taught Molly to Arhooo before and
everybody thinks it's hilarious when we play chase because I chase her and if
she stops I Ahrooooo and then she chases me and if I stop the SHE Ahroos ....
her Ahrooos are a little bit too short but not bad at all for an airdale.

And then ..... Diva came.  And Diva played chase with Molly and I while Cyrus
played ball with momPerson.  Now this is interesting because Diva has a little
dog named Dylan and she is very protective of Dylan.  A long, long time ago Diva
wouldn't come near me and she would get nasty if I came near her because of
Dylan.  That was a long, long time ago when I was scared and didn't know how to
play with other dogs.  I used to lung and snap and stuff.   At least they say I
did.  I don't remember really.

I heard the momPeople talking though.  I seems that Diva was "rescued" back in
Oct of last year and me in Jan of this year and both of us had "issues."  One of
the momPeople said the happiest sight she can ever see is a couple of rescued
dogs playing happily with no sign of "issues."  They remember our "issues" but
we don't remember anymore.  Molly isn't rescued and she didn't have "issues" but
she plays just like us.  Or maybe we play just like her.

momPerson says she remembers the first time I actually played at the dog park
... it was a game of chase ... a girl dog we've never seen before or since came
right up and invited me to play chase and oh did we play.  momPerson is silly
... what else would dogs do at a dog park ... of course I play.

more later from Snoopy