[Dailydrool] 2 dogs in Toledo

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 14:39:03 PDT 2011

I have gotten several private emails about the 2 dogs in Toledo. OBR cn not take them at this time. As i wrote about a week ago we had 5 dogs all with serious surgeries, bloat, tumors, masses, 2 with 17 teeth pulled and now a NH positive dog. We are also kenneling 14 dogs. :( You can go to our web page at www.ohiobassetrescue.com for the full stories and to make a donation if you like.
 Harley and Davidson  the 2 bassets are UPT with every thing but this years HW test which the sister will do. They are neutered. I know MBR was contacted too. But if any body else can help that would be great.

Eva and Princess Nugget ATB one year today:(
www.ohiobassetrescue.com