[Dailydrool] Help - 2012 calendar

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 11:53:04 PDT 2011

Bonejour, Pw Penny and Pw Polly woofin' in from across the waves in France,

We are SOOOOOOOOOOO ashamed of da mumslave - she's not blond, but ......  <sigh>

She signed us up for the 2012 calendar, paid the deposit and sent our "wonderful" photo ..... and now she can't remember where to go to pay the rest of the moneys - she found nothing on the DD website.  Can someone help her?  We are really really ashamed of her.  Anyone want to adopt us?????

We are also sending tons of healing and heart healing drool.  The Drool is very sad at the moment.

lurps and hugs,

Pw Penny and Pw Polly

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com