[Dailydrool] Buster

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Jun 2 17:49:23 PDT 2011

Buster came home from surgery today he was so glad to be back home!! He has
the dreaded cone on though he kept getting it hooked on everything and
almost ripped his head off trying to get through the dog door. I put him in
the computer room with me and he went to sleep he has been sleeping most of
the day. He is going to be all better in a week and he will have no more eye
pain. Thank everyone for the drool, well wishes and thoughts it really means
a lot!
I was so sorry to hear Moe passed away, my thoughts and prayers are with
Nicole and Kristi during this time and our hounds are slinging heart healing
drool your direction.