[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

ellen at yourtravelmasters.com ellen at yourtravelmasters.com
Thu Jun 2 19:38:22 PDT 2011

I don't begin to know all the ins and outs of the Shelter Challenge...but DO know that the decision to funnel our votes toward one rescue has had proven results. I also understand that a big part of that success has to do with the competition we're up against in each state. I have ties to ABCBHR...but NY is a highly competitive state...so, sadly, all our pooled votes would not likely be enough to win anything for ABC.

That said...I did some VERY informal "research" and second the suggestion that we consider House of Puddles for our next round of voting. Currently, Belly Rubs is 24th overall in the US voting. The rescue in Maryland with the highest number of votes is currently 36th overall. I think we may have a chance in Maryland.

Ellen & Miss Magnolia & GracieLou Flatbasset (ABC Alum) & Oliver (NEBHR Alum) & Abigail (ATB)