[Dailydrool] Glaucoma question

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 05:14:17 PDT 2011

Leanne:
For great information on blind dogs (even those who are not fully blind) and glaucoma join the Yahoo list at:

http://www.blinddogs.com/

There are lots of people there who can give you all the details that you need, and they are a really nice, supportive bunch. I joined because our Belvedere is nearly blind now. Much of the information is on glaucoma and other diseases that cause blindness, but there is plenty of information on how to deal with a limited-sight or sightless dog too.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets