[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze the Bell Tolls

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 05:30:14 PDT 2011

Debbie:
Thanks so much for reminding me that Abner used to lift his leg at the drop of, well, pee. He hadn't done it since his back surgery, which happened when we'd had him for just a year. I'm sure he's very happy to be at 2332 Hydrant Road and is now peeing in the proper place, instead of in the house.

I had to laugh out loud at your post, and there hasn't been much laughter here in the past few days.

Thanks for reminding me of Abner's first year with us, when he could do so much.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets