[Dailydrool] I'm baaaaackkkkk

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Wed Jun 8 20:41:43 PDT 2011

You do realize that Interceptor is for *DOG* worms right?

O:-)

-Robert

PS. Just kidding Missy Marlene.. no need to go all .. uh.. Marlene on me..
:-)

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] I'm baaaaackkkkk

Ok  I'm baaaacccckkkk    did you guys miss me ??????  never mind don't
answer that   my computer crashed  again, now let me say we have a virus
protector on this thing and we  ended up with two worms and 4 virus, and it
took three weeks to get it fixed grrrrrrrrrrrr  so now the guy says we are
good to go and we are " SAFE "  from anything harmful for one year  so he
said   bwahahahahahah  we lost  almost everything except for what we had
saved on a disc