[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Mon Jun 13 05:15:55 PDT 2011

In view of Dawns post I say we vote for Loozianna this round and Wyoming
next unless you all think we could split votes and win both like Karen
suggested.
Kaen suggested to me that instead of splitting States we could vote
Loozianna on odd days and Wyoming on even days and if one seems to pull out
ahead or both seem to get behind then we could readjust our voting and vote
strictly Loozianna and then Wyoming next Shelter Challenge in the fall.
I like the idea of the treats to pick the one we vote for do not get me
wrong but this does seem urgent for Loozianna if they will not have a chance
in the future to win it.