[Dailydrool] Pierre "gets me every time" and a little drool for my Mom, please

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 17 14:40:03 PDT 2011

Dear Pat,
Good luck with your care meeting.  Mom is in an Assisted Living which is a lot better than most nursing homes, but yes, policing action is totally necessary.  Mom seems to be improving from her cold, and I am continuing to keep an eye on things.
I hope you have a lovely weekend
Best,
Jackie and the herd