[Dailydrool] Scarlet

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 10:13:59 PDT 2011

We say goodbye for now to our dear little basset friend Scarlet, and send
blessings and drool to Bob and Marie, her slaves.  Scarlet has been in her
permanent home for 8 years.  She was blind, but now can see (just like in
"Amazing Grace," my favorite hymn.  She lived a full and active life as a
blind basset, enjoying the sounds and smells of her rural Arkansas home with
the dirt and snow under her little pawpads.

I'm sure we'll meet her in heaven, where she is with her brothers Rhett and
Beau, and our sweet Noah Go Slowah, Heidi Go Lightly, Stella B Low, Deohgee
the Stunt Double, and Callie the Weather Cat.

Smooches to Scarlet on her journey to perfect love,

Janice with Roland, Truman, and Data the Beagle Boy

--
Janice Henry Colvin