[Dailydrool] Upset with Vet over Meds for Rosie

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 14:17:13 PDT 2011

 Carol,

Zeniquin (marbofloxacin) is manufactured by Pfizer, where I worked for
years, so I called a friend of mine there and she looked up the info.  The
same drug (marbofloxacin) is also marketed under the name Marbocyl and the
pills are described as being "beige brown spotted round tablets".  Both
medications are used for treatment of kidney and urinary tract infections.

I hope that helps.  If you don't hear from your vet by tomorrow, I would
call another vet and explain the situation.  Do you have any pills left from
the first dosage course?

Good luck and I hope Rosie is feeling better.

Brenda- momslave to Copper and Elphaba