[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jun 29 18:44:00 PDT 2011

Elder Clara Gate Guard here. Good heavens, I have been dusting and cleaning. I have incoming------listen--there is the bell--I better open up the gate, I am expecting a new entry to the bridge.
Come on in there, my goodness--this one is bouncing with excitement. Elder Clara even knows why---of course Elder Clara ia in the know---
Scarlet, right?? Nice name, you are a cute hound you know.
Now papers please--ummmmmmhmmmmmmm----good--now the walk around, looks like no problems--but lookie those shining eyes. That is why Elder Clara was dusting and cleaning--you see here at the bridge you have your vision back, and Elder Clara had to chase out the fur balls.
Now, it says you would like a star as bright as your eyes--we aim to please--got you a star all ready on Sunbeam Road.  1011 Sunbeam Road. Why this is such a nice bright location, and with those shining eyes---you will see all of the universe.
The buffet you say?? Why of course, the platters are full, just what you ordered, chicken and noodles. MMMMMMMMM----why even Elder Clara ready for a snooter full of that!
Now take your scooper and your map--scamper on my friend--all is fine here at the bridge---yes-yes---your Momma is reading--and she is sad, but glad you have arrived and things are good.
Off Miss Scarlet goes-----and the gates now close----

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake