[Dailydrool] Pat Updates

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Thu Jun 30 21:07:38 PDT 2011

Definitely not alone.  I look for them too.

Though for my part I fear they end too soon ... that were it me in that bed that I would want to see my hounds, that I would fight as hard as I could, and that people would see "me" there.  But I guess part of that is the fear of being "Joe Bonham" in "Johnny Got His Gun".

No matter what, I know its hard on people dealing with this.. and its a harsh reminder that regardless of the end of days, we need to be prepared, and need to make sure others know.   The "Frank" hounds in OH, the rescue there posting yet another too, it happens all the time, and the less prepared we are, the more suffering we could accidentally cause to the hounds we love so dearly in all other ways.

-Robert

  _____

Subject: Re: [Dailydrool] Pat Updates

The first thing I check for on the Drool these days is the Table of Contents, looking for�a message with the heading "Pat Update". I know I'm not the only one who does this.
And I also know it will be too soon that those will stop. Or maybe not soon enough, perspective is everything.