[Dailydrool] This & that

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Mar 1 10:02:25 PST 2011

So very sorry that Hugo has made his journey to the bridge. May he live forever in the magic of your memories.  Heart healing drool is on its way to help mend your broken heart.

Congratulations to Puppy Girl on finding your forever home.  .

Tropper, You are one handsome hound!

Healing drool to Maya.  We hope that you recover from your accident quickly and that the vetman doesn't have to take your beautiful tail. My Wolfgant ATB had to have his tail amputated due to a cancerous tumor that had adhered to the bone.  Still didn't change how much we loved him.  He was my heart dog.

Yeah Truffles!!!! Congratulations on your new forever home.

Bev...Love ya!  You are the Rescue's Superhero! I won't get on my soap box on this little dog show comment by the 2 DumbA** women that Bev set straight...no need to preach to the choir.

Happy Birthday Morgan!

Michele momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt & Ruger